Wow, what a night! Here is just a small sampling from a couple of Pizzazz models…
Natalie started off the show in a sleek, black Victor Costa evening gown, with an oversize front bow, in one of our head-to-foot outfits under $50.
By the end of the show she was in sumptuous satin ivory, with an oversize rear bow and all the trimmings for $300!
Meanwhile, Vanessa showed off the exquisite yellow Angora blazer by Escada (the one that retails elsewhere for $1500+) over a brand new, lightweight-knit, turtle-neck Club Monaco sweater (size small, $19.99) and Guess by Marciano stretch pants, with super-soft leather front panels (size 6, $45.99) and a new pair of Madeline shoes:
Feel free to click on a link above to find out more or “to hold to have” an item of your choice. Alternatively, leave a comment on this blog post, or use our web app to hold the latest available items. As always, the quickest to hold gets a fitting!
Wedding dresses can be viewed by appointment.
- All items offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Let us know if you can’t make it to the store, as we can arrange shipping.
- Prices in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Unless otherwise stated, items are as new or in excellent condition. All purchases as seen.
- Our store on 104 Avenue is open 10-5 Tuesday-Saturday (10-6 on Fridays). Visit our Contact page for details.
- Photos courtesy Carmen De Nora, Klint Burton and Angie Paulson.